Thursday, October 14, 2010

getting started

So, I have been playing with the idea of a personal crossfit blog for a few weeks. First I revamped my old blog by adding a kettlebell background, a new title & editing the list of blogs I recommend reading... but after all that was done, that which was missing, was an actual blog post. I wouldnt say im some classicly trained writer but my degree in communication studies causes me to expect a well edited, organized & influential address if it is to be published. That said, I have been working on an introductory blog for a couple of weeks that shares how I got involved, fell in love and now enjoy, with all of my being, crossfit. And tonight, I realized that I have to stop meticulously analyzing & editing and start communicating all the passion within my heart & mind.

I also had the idea in my head that I could only purpose to write a blog if it would encourage & help others in their crossfit journey. To be honest, I know it is not my sole purpose. Can it not be healthy & beneficial for me to share the thoughts & feelings I am having in regards to training & my overall crossfit experience?? Yes, I do desire to encourage my fellow crossfitters but I also desire to communicate my passion, successes & discouragements so that I may get through to the next WOD.

So, this is my blog. I am sure that I will someday finish my initial CF post & yall can understand how I got here. But for tonight, I have something more pressing to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment