Sunday, October 24, 2010

I LOVE IT!! Mobility WOD

Okay, so last night I was watching Saturday Night Live and during weekend update with the somewhat funny Seth Myers they introduced a new segment called I Love It! with one of the new 'not funny enough to be cast yet' guys. Here's the skit:


So, if you made it through the whole thing I am proud of you. I really didnt think it was all that funny but it did give me the idea to start a weekly blog post called "I LOVE IT". I am what you would call an information junkie and I figured that I might put this passion (addiction?) to good use. Therefore, my plan is to share a source of helpful information, favorite blog or site, good paleo recipe, or pretty much one Crossfit thing to which at the end of the day has got me sayin "I LOVE IT"

For my first "I LOVE IT" post I am going to share with you a new find that is changing my life. Are you ready??

Kelly Starretts Mobility WOD blog... I LOVE IT!!!
www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com

Now, I know all you hardcore crossfitters are like, "shoot, I watch that every day, thats not new". Well, I am happy for you and now you should be happy for all the others who will know about it. I first learned of Kelly from my coach after he attended a Crossfit Mobility Certification. The stuff Russell came back with was amazing! Obviously, I went searching for all things Kelly Starrett online & found this amazing blog. Not only does Kelly present a daily mobility WOD but he is a bad ass dude!!! Here's the deal, I dont really know all the scientific stuff behind mobility work...I just know that my body was fallen apart & now its back in action & better than ever. I would describe mobility work as streatching on crack or massage thats not enjoyable at all BUT what is enjoyable is when my mobility is such that I am PR'ing like crazy and lactic acids got nothin on me!!! Thats enjoyable and "I LOVE IT!!"

So, here is one of my faves from Kellys Blog & a link for YOU to go check it out!!!


www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com

& follow on the Twitter: mobilitywod

Happy WOD'S to all & to all a good night!!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment